Sunday 11 December 2011

The last 2 Punisher pages. pages 4 and 6

Well, I've been quite busy in the last week or so what with the childrens chistmas plays and the various projects I'm working on.

Also we're moving house just before christmas so it's all pretty manic at the mo.

Next week I start again on Cancertown 2 and I feel I've been away from the strange and scary world of Vince Morley for too long.

I'm also doing a six page short story for a project that's in the offing. It's a great story and am already half way through it

Oh and before I forget I'm also working with Steve Tanner again on a secret project that will be revealed in a short while.

In the meantime here's the last two pages I did for the Punisher story. I don't think anything will come of it but it was a real experience working with a proper Marvel script and hopefully I'll get some useful hints and tips!

Anyway enjoy the pics and I'll speak to you all again soon.

All the best


Graeme

No comments:

Post a Comment